We use own and third party cookies to improve our services, show related advertising to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits and realization of web analytics.
If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. You can change the settings or get more information on "cookie policy".I understand | More information



Once the customer makes the reservation through our website, entering personal data and credit card data, you will receive an email with confirmation of your reservation.



Payment of the invoice will be made on arrival at the apartment by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or in cash in local currency (maximum 1000 €), except for offers that have their own conditions::

- Non-refundable: 100% charge will be made at time of booking

- Half-stays: 15% will be charged at the time of booking, the remaining 85% on arrival.

- Long stays: 25% will be charged at the time of booking, the remaining 75% negotiable on a case-by-case basis.



If the client wishes to change the dates of his reservation, he must inform MH Suites by e-mail. In case of availability on other dates, the change will be made without any additional cost. If there is no availability on the new dates chosen by the client and the client decides to cancel the reservation, the MH Suites reservation cancellation conditions will apply.

In the case of the non-refundable Offer there will be the possibility of modifying reservation dates up to 5 days before arrival for equal or higher amounts.



The client may cancel free of charge up to 5 days before the arrival date, in case of late cancellation or 'no show' the amount of the first night will be charged to the credit card provided during the booking process, except for offers that have their own conditions:

- Non-refundable: the amount is non-refundable in case of cancellation

- Half-stays: the client may cancel free of charge up to 15 days before arrival, in case of cancellations communicated after 15 days the prepayment of 15% will not be refunded

- Long stays: the client may cancel free of charge up to 30 days before arrival, in case of cancellations communicated after 30 days the prepayment of 25% will not be refunded

For cancellations communicated during the stay, the amount paid will not be refunded

Cancellations must be communicated by email.

MH Suites reserves the right, for reasons of force majeure (fire, flood, theft...) to change the apartment reserved by the client for another of equal or superior category.



The client must inform MH Suites of the total number of people occupying the room and therefore only these people may use it depending on the maximum capacity of each apartment. The client will provide their name, telephone number and e-mail address when making the reservation. MH Suites reserves the right to request the same information about other occupants if necessary. Children under the age of 3 stay free of charge. Pets are not allowed in the hotel.

Minimum age for check-in: 21 years old


A deposit of 150 EUR per apartment must be paid on all bookings to cover possible damage. This deposit will be refunded once the condition of the apartment has been checked.



Reservations of 3 or more rooms will be considered as a group. This type of reservations may involve different conditions and additional supplements, the reservations department will contact you when the reservation is made to inform you of the special conditions.

Groups of stag or hen parties or similar are not accepted.



Reception hours are from 8 a.m. to midnight. The check-in is from 15h to 00h of the night, outside these hours contact in advance to inform you of how to proceed.

Check-out will take place before 11:00h noon. If the apartment is vacated between 11:00h and 15:00h there will be a surcharge of 30% of the daily rate, if the apartment is vacated after 15:00h there will be a surcharge of 100% of the daily rate.



All water, electricity and gas supplies are included in the price of the apartment. A complete set of sheets and towels will be available on arrival. There is a daily cleaning service.



In accordance with the law of the Czech Republic, all reservations have a surcharge of 15% (V.A.T.), this tax is included in the total invoice of the reservation. TOURIST RATE: All reservations will have a surcharge of 21 CZK (0,82 €) per person per night to be paid upon arrival.



MH Suites is not responsible for any consequences that may arise from the use made by the customer during his stay including damage, injury, loss due to theft, fire or criminal activity. In the event that during the client's stay in the apartment there is a breakdown beyond the client's control and that makes it impossible for the client to stay in the apartment, MH Suites will arrange this as soon as possible, with prior notification from the client. If for any reason the problem cannot be fixed immediately MH Suites will look for another accommodation for the client with the same characteristics.



The client and his/her companions must behave in a civic manner and respect the rules of coexistence. In the event that the general rules of cohabitation are not complied with, MH Suites is entitled to demand the eviction from the apartment without any compensation.

Book now

Best price guaranteed
through our website and a lot more

  • 5% additional discount on our website
  • Welcome coffee at reception
  • Welcome snacks
  • Free upgrade subject to availability upon arrival
  • Early check-in & late check-out under request